The Millennium Centre offers one-stop shopping at a single high-value price per person, simplifying the budgeting of your meeting. Our dynamic staff and conference centre facilities and venues are designed to support your meeting needs.
The Millennium Centre has 16 meeting rooms and breakout rooms. The main conference room accommodates up to 500 event participants. Each meeting room is designed to the standards of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), with convenience and comfort in mind to maximize the meeting experience for you and your attendees. Solid walls with tackable wall surfaces, ergonomic "8-hour" chairs, white boards, individual lighting controls and optional phones add to the convenience and comfort of your meeting experience.
As a full service conference center, we always assign a dedicated Conference Coordinator to be there every step of the way.
The Millennium Centre provides a Daily Meeting Package, which includes:
- Buffet Continental Breakfast served outside your meeting room
- Continuous coffee break service
- Generous Luncheon Buffet with a variety of menu choices
- A variety of snacks for the mid-morning and afternoon meeting breaks
- 24 hour hold on conference rooms and facilities
- Ergonomic "8-hour" chairs
- One complimentary breakout room for meeting groups over 30 attendees
- Tackable walls and mounted dry-erase boards in most meeting rooms
- Easels, chart papers and markers
- Conference pads and pens
- Standard AV accessories
- LCD Projector
- Overhead and DVD/CD players
- High Speed Internet Access (Wireless and CATV)
- FREE parking garage (540 total spaces)
- Business Center services
The Millenium Centre Daily Meeting Package comes with per person inclusive value pricing. Please contact us online or by phone at 423.232.2001 for availability and further pricing information. Also, Click Here to download PDF information about the Daily Meeting package.